Thursday, January 14, 2010

Twilight Scene It Night!



This very evening I got together with the original "Nebo Ladies" for a good ol' game of Twilight Scene It
It was really fun, Jonni of course won the first round, I the second Jessica the Third Ashley the Fourth round, and since Molly left half-way through the 4th game she unfortunately didn't win one:) haha
You probably wouldn't believe that we all know the movie better now after having played that game,
 but it is true!

While I am on the subject of Twilight, I just want to mention my favorite part of the movie!
Yes it is only a few seconds of Edward playing Bella's Song, but I love it!
There is nothing like a Man who can play music for his lady!!!

I also like the part where they are in the hospital and he says
 "Where else would I go?"
and Kisses her on the forhead.

So there you have it my two favorite scenes from the cheesy classical Twilght! I know you were all dying to know:)


2 comments: