Monday, October 19, 2009

Brown Boot Victory!!!

It all began when I found the most wonderful boots on-line at Nordstroms. They were delightful I tell you! I went to try them on in the store and the fit just wasn't right, Not to mention they cost $220 there was no way I could justify that. Simply trying them on gave me all of the woeful feelings of shoppers remorse! Utimately they just didn't sing to me.......
So the hunt continued to find me a pair of brown boots! I constantly looked online went and hunted in stores! It seemed as though the perfect pair of brown boots and I would NEVER meet. My boyfriend could hardly believe I had a pair of black boots, and NOT a pair of brown boots in my wardrobe, that is when I had to get serious!
Then it happened, after weeks of searching I found something I liked online at Sears! I called over to make sure they had my size, skipped lunch drove to the mall after work on my way to school, and they sang...... The Boots sang to me! Good things do happen to those that wait! And the best part..............................They were only 1/5 of the cost of the ones I origanlly wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment