Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ornithophobia

I am an Ornithophobic.....

The other day I was driving down the road just minding my own business and there were 3 birds in the middle of the road, I tried to slow down and they didn't move so I tried to go around them, and they starting freaking out and flying all around my car and towards the windsheild and under my car.
 It was so CREEPY I started screaming and laughing.

Since that encounter it seems as though there are a ton of birds everywhere,
CONSTANTLY FLYLING AT ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! :)

    Once I was driving with my sister on the freeway and there was a pigeon just chillin' in our lane. There was no way for my sister to miss it, so she hit it and when we looked back, it was spinning crazy fast in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I hate things that fly. If you are constantly finding that things with wings of any sort are following you, we'll have to hang out a litle less.

    The BSB concert and week prior will be an exception, naturally.

    Love ya Spotten.

    ReplyDelete