Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bidding Summer A'due

This summer has been really wonderful! I went on a sister's trip to AZ, my best friends and I went to the fantabulous BSB concert, and I spent more time at the golf-course then I ever have and probably ever will again(and no I did not take up golfing, I was flirting with the water-boy).

Last week was Jam packed with fun activities we ate at...... Panda, 5 guys, Cafe Rio, and Chillies, we had desserts at.......................SubZero and  the Snow Cone Place by Reams..........

We went swimming at the Branbury.... and moved Jay out. I will miss that apartment with all it's red lights and black mold in shower. We had alot of great memories there!!!

Wednesday night we went to NICKLE CITY, WOW so much fun!!!!! I always find myself wasting handfulls of coins just dropping them in and hoping to have the coin that pushes the others over the edge.... I love that game and that is exactly why I could never go to Vegas!!! We also played a few rounds of "Deal or No Deal" and I just have to let it be know that I had a chance at 108 tickets, but said NO DEAL, I guess I just got a little greedy and in the end I only got 16 tickets. We did make it out of there with quite the loot.................

Meet Kevin (it's a girl), and Jay's Whistle
Friday we went Camping..... man I haven't done that in awhile!
we had a fire, at some hot dogs and S'mores (my fav, with reese's peanut butter cups)
just the usual camping activities:) It was pretty fun!

We finished the week with THE DEMOLITION DERBY!!!!!
It of course was Jay's first time, probably his first time inside a Rodeo Arena, I invited Dan and Lyss too and I think everyone loved it!
Nothing like crunchin some metal!

Landon must have been lovin it, he couldn't even say cheese for the picture!

A'DUE SUMMER 2010 YOU SURE TREATED ME WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment