Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Secret Post

May 15th 2010 : That is when it all started you see. It began when he picked me up to go see Robin Hood. We were going to a Matinee and I couldn't help but wonder if that was so he could go to the movie with me and then still have his evening open. (Since we were just going as 'friends'...... ya know) Anywho he picked me up at my sisters house and off we went. After the movie he suggested that we go get some ice cream, (I am ALWAYS game for some ice cream) So we got our ice cream and he suggested that we go play some Guitar Hero at his apartment. Where he smacked me in the face with a guitar, completely accidental I just wanted to throw that tid-bit in there. So we played some songs and then he had to go see if he had to work, so I drove with him (up the Canyon to the Golf-Course) to find he had the night off, so we continued the evening making S'mores. After the Smo's we drove up the Canyon a little ways to this old abandoned house.  Let me just say that the stars up there were indescribable, I loved it so much! While we were there he put his arm around me, but I still wouldn't have guess the night would end as it did. As we drove down the canyon he told me I could sit in the middle by him (we were in a truck) so I slid over, and  he put his arm around me. We talked about the day and I asked him if I needed to pay him back for the ticket, and he said no. niether one of us was sure if it was a date or not til that moment. We pulled up to my sister's and I decided to give him a hug and hop out, but he tried to kiss me! I sorta gave him the shaft, at first.................... :)

2 comments: