Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mr T turns #27

November 30, 2009 was a Mr Tyson's Birthday! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!

He and I celebrated on Saturday the 28th because I just wanted to give him his present SO bad!
We went to the Pizza Factory and ate a Never on Sundae (if you don't know what that is you seriously haven't lived! They take a mini deep dish pan and bake a cookie in the bottom, they immediately take the cookie out of the oven and top it with ice cream and caramel and chocolate and whip cream........ YUMMY! Go get one right now!)
After that I gave him his present!



He was so excited about his new Monopoly Deal Game! It is a really fun game and a million times faster than real monopoly!

And then the best part.......

It looked SO SO Handsome on him, I love buying clothes, even when they are not for me:)

Happy Birthday Tyson! May your 27th year be your best!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Please come over and let's play your monopoly game it sounds like fun. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really good idea! Let's do that:) I call you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Tyson happy b-day! We didn't get an invite .. .so naturally we didn't make it to the big party I'm sure y'all had.

    ReplyDelete