Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas


Christmas Eve I had the pleasure of going to a christmas party with Tyson, at his grandma's house. The evening was full of good food, games and presents. I was planning on watching the Muppet Christmas Carol when I got home but it was kind of late and the VCR recently ate Marry Poppins, so I didn't want to risk it:)

Then it was Christmas Morn.......... I woke up to find that Santa had left me "The World Wide Ward Cookbook" some Reeses Peanut Butter cups and an Orange.  My mom and I then exchanged gifts, She was more excited about the Red White and Blue popcorn I gave her then the Doris Day, Rock Hudson movie collection I got her (which we ended up exchanging for Australia) She got me a new shirt the book "501 Must See Movies" and a book of my grandpa's history. (I also got a Camera from my Dad) We then enjoyed a delicious breakfast of Eggs Whatever Caserole and Snog (Soy Egg Nog)

By this Point it was only 9:00am so I figured I might as well take a nap before I called Tyson, (who told me Christmas wasn't until 11). Yet much to my surprise he had texted me and asked me if it was christmas time. So I got ready and Tyson came over for our much anticipated gift exchange.

Tyson walked in with this small weird box,

I must admit I wondered what in the world was in there.  He handed it to me and told me I had to figure out how to open it....... wow that took me awhile. As I was struggleing to open my box I let Tyson open his Christmas Spoils.

Now I must go back in time a ways and tell you a little story, for the past few weeks I thought Tyson had my Christmas present hidden under his bed. A couple times I ran into his room and crawled down on the floor and pretended to peak under his bed to find the gift he was hiding.

So once I got the box open I found, some Hershey Chocolate Lipgloss, and a note.........

Then the Scavenger Hunt began!!!














A STRAIGHTENER!!!! Come to find out Breanna had no intention of going with me to Costco to get a Chi the whole time Tyson was researching and planning on getting me one. It is REALLY nice one too!

We visited with my family, went to Cameron's house to see what the kids got, and then to the Chillon to watch Andrew on his new scooter.

Then to the Fawcett's Tyson and I went. Much to my surprise Santa left me a stocking there too! We ate a delicious dinner of Ham, Potatoes and Rolls.....YUMMY! And Opened some presents. I recieved a really cute magnet board, jacket, gift certificate to Pizza Factory and a nail kit.

Chirstmas was a fun filled exciting day!! I loved every  minute of it. Thank you to those who made my Christmas a trully special one.

................... But the fun wasn't over............. The day after christmas I got a package from my sister Ronda. It has some scrubing things, hot pink rubber gloves and this cute apron.

Thanks Ronda!!! and family :)

4 comments:

  1. Please don't use that tone when you refer to the infamous, tasty soy nog.
    Its fine to use when you talk about "soysage" hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The World Wide Ward Cookbook is amazing! I got it as a wedding gift and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Traci, I am so sorry about my Soy Slang:) hahaha

    Tenika, I have tried a couple recipes and LOVED them! It is a really fun book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got that cookbook for Christmas too, love it!
    The Christmas version is also really good, it has an awesome Crem Brule recipe in it. :) Glad to hear you had such a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete