Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Roundin Up the Thankfuls!

Oops... I forgot to write some thankfuls on Thanksgiving! So I will now take the time to do so:) I had an amazing Thanksgiving, the best I have had in awhile actually. Over the years I have spent Thanksgiving in quite a few random places, Diana's house, Amy's in-laws house, and this year I spent it at the Fawcett house! It was wonderful, the stuffing was great, the company was great (though I wish Aunt Petunia could have made it! ;) )
I have recently had the opportunity to trully give some thought to what I am grateful for, here are the big things.....
1) The gospel: It ain't easy, it's not even fun sometimes! but ya know what, it is the best thing out there. Prayer is a wonderful thing. Lately it seems like when I am about to loose it or just go crazy, offering a simple prayer whether it is outloud or in my heart gives me almost immediate, and priceless peace!
2) My brother and sisters: It is a great feeling knowing there are 4 people in the world that still love me though they have seen me at some pretty ugly times:)
3) Friends: I didn't realize it til just now but, had I not been blessed with such good friends through high school and into my young adult life I would be a completely different person! Who in the world knows who I would be today had I not been blessed with good righteous people as friends!
4) Finally (and most importantly) My Best Friend, no one has EVER been so patient with me, so understanding, motivating and so caring towards me. I won't name names so as not to embarass anyone and I won't go into much more detail. But I will say, I am Most Grateful for you! <3

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Petunia couldn't make it :(, Unfortunately she was recovering from a leg amputation. Poor thing. wahahaha! I told jessica that story tonight and laughed just as hard as the first time! Love you lots tator tot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I was hopping you would appreciate that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Sister. You still are a very talented writer. I love to read what your posts.

    ReplyDelete