Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Round of Thankfuls

11/19/09: *Well.... I am not going to lie, I was certain I wouldn't be able to find a SINGLE thing to be grateful/thankful for today, and I almost abandoned my whole Thursday Thankfuls project when....
 Tyson gave me some lovely Mini Pink Roses, and the movie "UP"
11/18/10: *Pancakes for dinner are a nice thing to be thankful for! Especially because we only get to have them every once and a while.
11/17/10: *The main thing I am thankful for today is........ A comfy bed, warm blankets, warm PJ's and 6 pillows. hmmmmm I love my Bed!
11/16/09: *Once again my 13 year old nephew is making the Thankful list! Today I borrowed him so he could run my books into the library for me. He is a good kid!
11/15/09:  *Fun Family Time! Today Tyson and I made dinner and then played a round of "Trivia For Dummies" with my cousin James.
11/14/09: *I am again thankful for CHIRSTMAS TIME!  My cute ornaments from the Oriental Trading Company came today. They are cute little wooden guitars. HOORAY for Christmas:)
11/13/09 *A wonderous mirarcle happened today, one I am indeed grateful for! Tyson went to Old Navy, the Orem Mall, AND Joanne's Fabrics with me! It was so much fun! He was such a good shopping sport today :)

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you that despite what we have been going through you have found things to be thankful for. I am thankful for you and your ability to find happiness. I Love you PooH!

    ReplyDelete