Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some more Thankful Things......

11/12/09: *Eggnog Taffey, my little ray of sunshine in a seemingless endless day.
11/11/09: * Well I don't think there is anything more appropriate to be thankful for today then the men willing to risk their lifes and fight for our Countries Freedoms! Happy Veterans Day *I am also thankful for, fun shopping trips with my mom, and  $10 shoes!
11/10/09: *Christmas Time!!! Believe it or not I am feeling rather Christmas spirtitee this year. I have even aready listened to a couple of christmas songs on FM 100. I guess going to see the 'Christmas Carol' was a good idea!
11/09/09: *Today I had to write a paper for Interior Design, I got so stressed about it I was in tears (cause I put it off until the night before.... hehe) Anyway, not only am I thankful I am done with the paper, Tyson helped me proof read it late at night so I wouldn't have to worry about waking up early the next day! It was really nice of him to be so helpful and encouraging!
11/08/09: *I am grateful that I have everything I need and then some! I am very blessed! (watchin little house on the pairie will sure make you realize how lucky you really are)
11/07/09: *I got out of working this fine Saturday! Saturdays off YAHOO :)
11/06/09: *Fun dates! (Tyson and I went to see The Christmas Carol in 3D Digital IMax, the ultimate 3D experience! On our way there we had to stop and get so Wendy's cause we were short on time. It was so much fun!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment