Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am grateful for...

In this the lovely month of Thanks and Gratitude I am going to try and list a couple things that I am grateful for each day, and I will post a list every Thursday,of things I have found myself gratful for throughout the week,one might call it "thankful thursday" 
I think it will be a really good way to get myself in the Thanksgiving Spirit. It tends to not be my favorite holiday, though I do love me some stuffing! 

11/05/09: *I am grateful that I like my job, and I rarely find myself saying I don't want to go to work! That is so HUGE, I haven't had this feeling for a long time! Since I worked at Veronica Micheals 3 years ago:) Thanks Nebo!
11/04/09: *My loaded Nephew who bought me a DP *My friend Amber who copied me her Math notes
11/03/2009: *CALCULATORS!!! (When I get to use them on Math 1050 tests, to bad I accidently left it at home and had to come back for it:) ) *A niece willing to change my frogs water! (way to go Meg! one better not ever jump out onto the floor again.... haha)
11/02/09: *People (Kim) willing to take my Fri. Nov.27th shift so I can SHOP!!!!! *The Phillies! (sandwich and baseball team)
11/01/09: *Popovers! YUMMY  *A very patient Boyfriend :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't think I'm a stalker for finding your blog address on facebook and deciding to take a look...I like your idea of posting a thankful list every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea, too! And I REALLY like stuffing, YUM!!! Lubby you!

    ReplyDelete