Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Night!

Halloween  night pretty much went like this.........


1) Tyson and I hung out at my parents house 2) Amy and Alan brought over Snow White, Happy and Sleepy. 3) We watched the Utes blackout game on TV. (just watched, it was on mute but Tyson was pretty lucky my mom even let it be on:) ) 4) I watched my mom answer the door, She absolutely loved it! She had on her spiderweb curves shirt and her spider web cape and she was just having a great time answering the door and seeing all the costumes, I even offered to get the door a couple times but she was too excited and beat me there! 5) A lady in the ward tripped on our walk-way. 6) Cameron and Amy brought over 2 cheerleaders and Tinkerbell. Ethan was too cool to come this year...... I guess he has just reached that age where he rather be with his friends! :( haha 7) Tyson and I went over to his friend Dave's parents house to see their Halloween decorations. It was actually pretty cool, they had a band of skeletons set up in the garage and a whole bunch of tombstones in the front yard. I must admit I didn't like the tombstone that read.... "Snow White..... never got kissed" 8) We went and ate our weight in cookies and cakes and candies and brownies and ice cream, Well mostly just so delicious cream cheese Brownie Bites and Berry Cheesecake ice-cream, YUM!!!!!! 9) Then we watched a good ol' Alfred Hitchcock film entitled "Shadow of a Doubt" it was pretty good, funny, but a little bit to long!

That pretty much wraps up all the fun I had on Halloween, I couldn't have asked for anything more. WELL..............
 I really wish I could have convinced Tyson to be a "Twi-Tard" with me for Halloween.... don't let that picture fool you he refused to put that shirt on....... HAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. You stole my shirt! PS- I got a new Edward shirt and it is H.O.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a lot on Halloween. I am so glad we got to see you that night. I love you tons and tons Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Pooh? I thought we were past that! haha I guess somethings never fade away

    ReplyDelete