Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Twas the night before Halloween.... and Tyson made me go to a haunted forest at Hee-Haw Farms!! Muah HAHAHAHA so I was extremely nervous about this! I kept trying to talk him out of it, but let's be honest I wanted him to make me go..... and he did!
Once we got there we  took a mini hay ride down to the little forest place you walk through! As we waited in the line there was this poor little handicapped boy all alone in the cold, waiting for his parents to go through the hauntings. I think this girl was supposed to be watching him but the poor little thing woke up and started crying and people just ignored him! That was probably the most upsetting thing there.



Anyways it was time to walk through the "Cornevil Night Terrors!" For those of you who don't know I am a really jumpy person, it doesn't take much to get me to scream. So pretty much the whole time I was clinging to Tyson's jacket screaming and laughing and screaming and laughing! There was one kid who just walked towards us creepily and I was like oh he isn't going to say anything, he looked and walked straight at Tyson and then when he was 2 inches in front of us he yelled in my face! I screamed! There was another young man with a creepy mask on that wouldn't get out of my face and he kept saying "I asked you a question are you willing to give your life" That didn't scare me it was just annoying. It was a pretty cool set up they had there because you walked through a little bit of corn, then this forest like area, then these little house scenes they set up, and then the black light room with the spinning cylinder around the walk-way that makes you feel like you are drunk and the floor it moving! It was a good time though I have to admit, though all that Screaming and laughing and screaming sure made me sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment