Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Close Call...............

So at work the other day, I almost died! You are probably wondering how being a teller could possibly be so high risk, but let me remind you that the Credit Union is attached to a gas station! And we all know how probable a FREAK GASOLINE ACCIDENT IS.... (jk gotta love Zoolander!) Anywho the story is Jay looked out the window and what did he see.......... smoke like a thick fog, after he pointed out the sight
 I said "IS SOMETHING ON FIRE???"  We all rushed over to the window and sure enough there was a TRUCK smokin and flamin right next to the gas station. MaryAnn told Jay to call 911 and the rest of us watched as they tried to extinquish the flames. Jay was on the phone and not saying anything so thinking that maybe he had just called the Spanish Fork Police I said  "Jay, did you dial 9-1-1" (cause it was an emergency) He looked at me like I was weird and then he hung up the phone and said they told him we needed to EVACUATE I really thought it might be the end, as I took my long walk outside to the retaining wall. Jay and I were the only ones out there for a few minutes, I guess the others didn't hear him say to evacute. Everyone eventually made it outside and we stood out there for a few minutes until the fire depo came then we ventured back inside. Once we got in the doors my Bro called me to make sure I was ok, he had drivin by and seen the scene and was sure I was freakin out..... He knows me all to well!


No comments:

Post a Comment