Thursday, June 24, 2010

EVERYBODY....... YEAH!!!!!

It seems like forever ago I was sitting there with the ticket confirmation paper in my hand

WOW!!! The BSB concert........ I can't think of words to do the experience justice!!!













We thought we were pretty cool cause we got wristbands:)

I can't tell you how long I have dreamed of being there when they sang
 "Am I original" and be the one to sing back "YEAH!"
(and so on.........)  
A dream come true!

It was so FUN to go to a concert with my Besties
(Marie and Lyss) 
We were singing and dancing and jumping and yelling and throwing our hands up in the air like we didn't care,
 NO inhibitions there!
(We WERE SO CLOSE!!!! I swear I made eye contact with Nick!)
This was by FAR the best concert I have been to! I seriously felt like a little star struck 15 year old!The good news.......
I only kind of lost my voice, and I didn't start sobbing like the chick behind us :)  

2 comments:

  1. First of all, that's a terrible picture of me. Haha. Second of all, that was probably one of the BEST days of my LIFE. Second only to my wedding and the birth of my child. hahahahah! BSB 4 LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had only known during appreciation week in High School, I wonder... haha we would have been so jealous of ourselves :-) It was a party for sure!

    ReplyDelete