Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sista's in AZ

So a few weeks ago my sister's and I met up in AZ (at Ronda's) and spent a week together. Amy and I drove down with our Dad and her kids. It was a pretty good drive, I slept alot of the way because I had stayed up the night before pretty late.........(but that is another story ;) ). We went up to a cabin for a couple nights and let me tell you what that was an ADVENTURE! It was the girls and Austen and Adam, Dad and Aaron watched the other kidletts. The first night we didn't have any electricity so Traci (bless her heart) stoked a fire all night long!!!!! So the next morning we had to make breakfast in the fire pit, We would have done it over the grill but of course it was out of propane!











The good news is that the electricity was turned on that afternoon, the bad news the water then got shut off..... HAHAHA yeah we were roughin' it.  So that night we made some S'mores not over the fire mind you, in the oven....................................
Dear Joe,
Thanks for letting us stay in your Cabin! And sorry we used the banister for firewood, and excuse us for not flushing! 

The ride home was a little cramped in the back seat, but Austen and I made the best of it.....


That cute little foot kicked me a lot!

Well after the Cabin Adventure we spent a couple days at Ronda's, Traci and I got to share a bed, it was fun to have a late night talk with my older sister! It felt like that  part in Pride and Prejudice (the Kiera Knightly version) after the ball where they are laying in bed talking about the gentlemen they just met. :)

Ronda took us to this cute store called Tilly's, I LOVE IT! I have even since ordered from them on-line. Thanks for the great store find Ronda! We also got to go to a school award program for Ben and a Piano recital for Sara, but the best part is there was lots of relaxin! 
Aly and Aria with their Olive Fingers

More SMo's these were made in the toaster oven at Ronda's! 

The ride back to UT was pretty good, except for that stretch of desert we drove through right after I drank 2/3's of a water bottle. I wonder when I will learn not to do that, I think they should just put port-potty's up every 30miles in area's like! It all worked out though as soon as it started coming out of my eyes we spotted a gas-station! Whew!!!

Love you Sista's I'm glad we got to get together!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super fun adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find my One Republic shirt anywhere! I miss it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what an adventure we had! Boy did we ever have to rough it!! Dear Joe...........

    ReplyDelete