Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Window into my Soul

I wrote this post back on 5/17/2010 I was hesitant about posting it, cause It was really late at night (or I guess you might say early in the morning) and I thought it sounded a little silly, but I rather just post it then let it sit as a draft. So here it is..........


So I must begin by saying that I have been traveling through a pretty crazy stage of life. Most of you who care enough about me to read this blog probably already know most of the details so I am not going to get into that. What I do want to say is that these past few months I have learned SO much about myself. I have done things the past few months I never thought I would be strong enough to do, but I did it. I have decided that being a Romantic is ok and I never want to loose that part of me. I have distanced myself from situations I have no control over and have found peace. I have re-discovered who my true friends are, I am happy to report that I have friends who will answer my calls even if it's been years or weeks and we can get together and it is like nothing changed. I have realized how special my siblings are to me, I am so grateful for their support and love in all that I do.

2 comments:

  1. (I apologize if this sounds sappy, but it could be because I'm an emotional wreck right now.)

    I know I'd be the last on the list, but you can call me any time about anything. Don't be skurrrd!

    ReplyDelete